Friday, 27 January 2012

Love Me Do

I bought this gorgeous set of SVGs from SVGcuts a couple of weeks ago and since then they've been on my "to make list".  That list is soooooooooooooooooooo long but these looked so fabulous they jumped the line and me and Edna-May my eCraft machine had a great time making these gorgeous heart boxes.  As always a big thank you to Mary & Leo at SVGcuts - you guys make electronic die cutting a doddle and a dream.

So here's my two boxes.  As I'm not celebrating Valentine's this year I've used a PTI sentiment stamp to turn this set into a set of gift boxes for a house warming gift or even as a gift when I go visiting.  I like to be a good house guest.

I'm popping these projects into challenges at:
My Time To Craft - favourite embellishment - it's bakers twine at the moment
Totally Gorjuss - welcome
Cupcake Craft Challenges - all you need is love
Case study challenge - #75 - that twine got me going!
Charisma Cardz - pretty in pink
Anything goes challenge - to the one I love





Supplies used:
SVGs - Love me do from SVGCuts.com
Paper - Love Letters from First Edition Papers
Card - Core'dinations
Stamps - Love Lives Here from PTI
Ink - true black and raspberry fizz from PTI

Yeah it's nearly the weekend, although I have a trade catalogue to proof read this weekend, so not too sure how much time I'll have to play with paper and glue but hopefully I'll get a card or two made.
Have a great weekend.

Love ya
Ginger
xxx

14 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely project
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

Katina said...

Beautiful!! xx

Gwen said...

Great job!

~ Ali ~ said...

This is fabulous!! you are one of my Friday Favourites today :O)

Have a fab weekend

Mwah

Ali x

Christine said...

Stunning!

Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous project!

Thank you for sharing the love at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Vicky said...

Gorgeous...!

hugs Vicky xx

Louise Welsh said...

beautiful claire they are really fab, louise xx

GlitteryKatie said...

That's so perty!!!

sari said...

Such a sweet and adorable project!! Love the hearts and pretty details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Maureen said...

what an adorable box and gorgeous twine :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Aimes said...

What a gorgeous project, Claire! I love your super sweet use of the twine :)
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Christina said...

These are so gorgeous! I love seeing how you were inspired by the twine. Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study!

shell said...

Gorjuss project hun, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

Stat counter


View My Stats