Friday, 17 February 2012

Early Start

I have to be up early but well OK it shouldn't be quite this early!  But I think I'm so excited about going to Birmingham to the Craft Hobby & Stitch International Show I just can't sleep. So if I can't sleep that means I can craft!!  So here's a couple of early morning cards.  The hardest part was photographing them in the dark.  This first one was inspired by challenges at:
Case Study Challenge - #78 Karola Witczak
Cute card Thursday - flower power
Charisma Cardz - Happy Anniversary


I love the embossed detail on the cream card, it just adds that little something.


Supplies used:
Card blank - Craftwork Cards
Card stock - Core'dinations Core Impressions Jenni Bowlin Everyday Collection, Core'dinations Tim Holtz Kraft Core, Kraft from PTI
Patterned paper - damask desings, distressed dots, bitty dots basic all PTI
Flowers - SVG from Laina Lamb cut on the eCraft
Die - double ended banner from PTI
Stamp - damask designs

So early morning crafting must suit me as here's card number 2!!  This one was inspired by the challenges at:
Allsorts challenge - anything goes


Supplies used - all PTI
Card - stampers select white, pure poppy
Patterned paper - beautiful blooms
Stamps - enjoy the ride
Die - enjoy the ride
Ribbon - Hawaiian shore

And one more for good luck :-)  My butterfly stamping obsession continues.  I'm still loving masking the butterflies, the make such cute and simple cards.  This card was inspired by challenges at:
Papercraft Star - Butterflies
C.R.A.F.T. challenge - no designer papers





Supplies used - all PTI:
Card - stampers select white card
Stamps - Butterfly Dreams, Happy Trails
Ink - raspberry fizz, hibiscus burst, dark chocolate

So I'd better tidy my desk and then go and pack those last minute bits.  I'll be so busy over the next week I probably won't get time to blog but I'll tell you all about the show and maybe even a few sneek peaks as soon as I can.  What I can tell you is that we're previewing some very exciting new products, some that have been flown in especially for the show!! 
 Have a great weekend.
Love ya
Ginger
xxx

22 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

Oh my word absolutely stunning....all three of them love love love the fist one very pretty indeed

Have an amazing time

Mwah

Ali x

Nicola said...

Wow, three stunning cards I love them all!
Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge for Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

KarenB said...

Don't you just love it when you can use that 'bonus' time for crafting! Lovely work. I particularly love the last one - the stamping is so beautifully done :)

carol (krillsister) said...

A lovely set of cards. Like how you cut the car from the striped paper. So cute.
Those butterflys are darling.

Beverley said...

Fab cards, especially love the paper piecing on the car & the masked butterflies. Have fun at the show!

Sylvia said...

What a lovely butterfly card, Ginger! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Star challenge this week.

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Ginger !

What a creativity ! Various cards, various styles. Magificent papers and beautiful flowers. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Deb said...

So beautiful!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Joyce said...

You sure had a busy morning! I love all your cards. I had to smile at your second one, because I had that same set out this morning, working on a card for Make it Monday. And, I think my fave is your third one. I've been into butterflies lately, too, and I love your idea of masking them. Pinning that one to case.

kim edmonds said...

fab project,thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

Katina said...

Wow! What gorgeous early morning cards Claire! I hate to think what mine would look like!

One of these days I'll get to that show!
xx

Joyce said...

I thought I posted yesterday to tell you how much I loved your cards, but I don't see the comment. Anyhoo...I loved that little card card I made one myself this morning, and thought you might like to see it. Thanks, again, for the inspiration. http://cards-by-the-sea.blogspot.com/2012/02/two-cards-for-four-challenges.html

Pauline said...

A beautiful anniversary card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Debby said...

Great cards Claire and fab to see a UK blogger! I know what you mean about getting excited for a craft show. They are few and far between on this side of the pond :) Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

clare brown said...

stunning anniversary card, goodluck at Charisma this week.

Jean Martin said...

Love those flowers! These cards are fabulous! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Lisa Sumpter said...

Gorgeous bunch of cards! Thanks for joining us at Charisma for our Anniversary challenge!

Lisa xox

Christel said...

Hi
I really like your card with the beautiful flowers. The colours and layout is gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along with us at charisma cardz this week.
Smiles from Christel

Aimes said...

Wow! What a productive crafty session, Claire!!!
That card for the CASE Study is gorgeous! It totally captures Karola's style with those beautiful flowers!
Your paper-pieced car is so sweet - reminds me of our fun we had at the PTI make and take :)
And finally, but by no means least, your last card is pure CAS inspiration! Beautiful!
Thanks for playing along with both CASE Study AND A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs!
Aimes
x
P.S Hope you had fun a B'ham! :)

Gram's Treasures said...

Beautiful cards, and yes that embossing is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Charisma. Good luck and hope to see you again next week

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What gorgeous cards! I really like your hand-made roses. Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week!!

Лілюська-Lilia said...

Lovely flowers!! Fabulous card! Thank you for joining DDCC! Lilia DT

Stat counter


View My Stats