Friday 12 February 2010

Is it wrong?

So is it wrong to nearly buy a top just because it would match the colours on your blog?  I got as far as trying it on but it didn't look as good as it did on the hanger so I left it at the changing room door.


The pretty design on my blog is from DCWV - a big thank you to the lovely Michelle for showing me their 300DPI digital range at CHA.  I did my first ever digital layout and even with lots of her help it was a challenge!  So I'll be sticking with real paper and glue for now.  Blogging is enough technology for me.  So saying that I'm rather pleased with myself that I've managed to "re-decorate" my blog.  They've got a $5 saving if you spend $10 or more in their digital shop at the moment.  Let me know in the comments if you want the voucher code.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wey hey...so glad you are back Ginger Lady :D
L xx

Stat counter


View My Stats