Thursday 9 December 2010

Having a "grate" week

A little while ago I mentioned CSN Stores and they kindly gave me a voucher to spend in their store.  I treated myself to a couple of Microplane graters.  These have been on my wishlist for so long, I'm rather excited to have got them, so it'll be grated everything for the next couple of weeks!


The whole Christmas thing has now started to catch up with me, so tonight I ventured to the Trafford Centre.  It was busy but quite good fun and I even grabbed a bargain or two.  With most of my shopping done it was time for a treat and I decided green tea and miso soup at Yo! Sushi were just the ticket.  I don't have a problem eating on my own, it's great for people watching!  No surprises, as is my way, I ended up  talking to the people next to me, Grandma, Mum and son.  What a lovely young man, he'd never tried miso soup, os I let him try mine - another convert!  That stuff just makes you feel good about the world.
So what else would you do when you get home, bake of course!!  Yep, mincemeat muffins, ready for crop on Saturday, even though I won't be there.
I'm entering my muffins and the tag that I made for them into challenges at:
Chicken Soup - Christmas Dinner
Charisma Cardz - Christmas gifts



Now let's hope there's still some left when I deliver them!!
xxx

3 comments:

Aimes said...

Mmmmm now those look scrummy, as does the sweet tag :)
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Ann said...

yummy! recipe??
Can't wait to try some of these for ourselves!
Thanks for playing along at ChickenSoup

GiuliaG. said...

OOOOOOO, wish I was getting that! Thanks for joining us at Charisma

Stat counter


View My Stats