Thursday 5 May 2011

Back in my CRAFT room

It's taken me a few more weeks than expected to get back into my craft room apart from a magazine commission I had to finish.  Crafting had to go on hold until the painting was finished and the new bed was assembled.  But I have good news apart from some glossing I'm truly settled in the North East.
To help me get back into my crafting groove I've been lucky enough to be asked to be a Guest Designer over at C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog however I've not had a great start with getting this weeks card very late over to Jo.  It's all those Bank Holidays that have frazzled my head, but anyway I thought I'd still share details of the challenge here,

05.05.2011 - Challenge 101 - Sketch - Digi's With Attitude

Here's the sketch:


The sponsors are offering  a $10 CAD ( Canadian Funds) gift voucher for Digi's With Attitude! shop as a prize.

Here's my card:



Supplies used:
Digi images - digi's with attitude
Papers - Cosmo Cricket Material Girl mini deck
Cardstock - Core'dinations - Core Impressions Basic Grey Ornate collection and Roy.G.Biv pad
Die - nestabilities
Copics used:
Face - E000, E21, R20
Hair - E31, E33, E35
Logs - E71, E77
Eyes - YG11, YG23
Top & shoes - B000, B02, C3, C5,C7, YG11
Fire - Y15, Y17, Y38, YR04, R37

Just so you don't think I've had no fun over the last couple of weeks, I thought I'd share this photo with you.  Me on the trampoline with Debbie's two youngest boys, the gorgeous Ethan & Jacob.  Thanks so much for letting play and teaching me how to do a back drop.



They'll be at least one post a week for the next month, whilst I'm on Guest Design Team duties and hopefully more now I'm settling into my new craft room.  Although I  still need to unpack properly in there!
xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I envy your pelvic floor ;) xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire, glad the move went well and you're settling in. Love today's creation and looking forward to your next ones! xx

Stat counter


View My Stats