Wednesday 18 May 2011

Home Sweet Home

I had a fabulous weekend away with some crafting friends but it's oh so nice to be back home.  I really must get back into taking photos, I took none this weekend but I did make some cards.  Some I can't share yet as they're for Papercraft Essentials but some I can.

This one was made for the challenges at:
One Stop Craft Challenge - #141 ice cream
A Spoonful of Sugar - anything goes
I'm loving Core'dinations cardstock, especially with my new Sizzix embossing folders.


Supplies used:
Cardstock - Core'dinations
Embossing folder - Sizzix
Stamps - Papertrey Ink
Ink - Papertrey ink, dark chocolate and sweet blush

This next one is clean and simple all the way and was inspired by the challenge at:
Crazy 4 challenges - C4C87 chocolate, mines chocolate coloured


Supplies used:
Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, kraft, vintage cream
Stamps - turning a new leaf
Ink - dark chocolate

So it's back to work and another busy but happy week.
xxx

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Simply lovely!! Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

Stat counter


View My Stats