Sunday 11 May 2008

A Perfect Day

Having had a busy week zipping around the country, Bishop Auckland, Huntington, Lincoln, Hinkley and Chorley, I thought I'd finish it off with a visit to my bestest scrapping buddy's house. So a fab time was had at Chez Anna's. She's got a new baby - look


And with the weather being so glorious we had to go out with the roof down. So where would we end up for Sunday lunch - The Gumstool Inn of course! No Jack to look after us as he's on holiday but Martin was the perfect host - sorry about the football result!

So for lunch, a bowl of prawns with garlic mayonnaise to share. It almost felt that we were in the South of France sitting outside. But being Brits we had to have a proper Sunday dinner, Anna had the pork and I had the beef, which meant I got a yorkshire pudding. Being a great friend I did let her have half of it!




Did we mange pudding? Oh yes - I had the eccles cakes with ice cream and Anna had 3 different ice creams.
Then back to Anna's to craft and listen to music we both sing-a-long to and get the words wrong! A Perfect Day, thank you Anna, you really are the best xxx

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats