Tuesday 27 July 2010

CHA


Today is the first day of the wholesale show and to open the show a pipe and drum band walk the floor followed by the CHA staff and board members. You can see how different the show looks from the day before. They manage to carpet all the aisles and there's not a crate, pallet or box in site. 


As soon as the show opened we were busy demonstrating.



It wasn't long before we had special guest come and visit us on the stand. Claudine Hellmuth had heard all about our Rock-a-Blocks, so came over to the booth to try them out. She loved them and is a complete convert and can be seen using them with her gorgeous new acrylic over at the Ranger booth.





I also met up with the girls from October Afternoon today. They remember me from CHA winter because of my "lady shoes" - my heels that I manage to wear all day at show. It was so lovely to see them again and I'll pop by to see them daily for their dose of English accent (even if I am Welsh) – cor blimey g'vnor!  Kim how did you miss being in the photo!


Even crossing the road in Rosemont is an adventure, the local Police stop the traffic for us, so we can cross. Three of them were positioned outside the convention centre to manage the people traffic versus the automobile traffic.



For dinner tonight we ended up in a local sports bar. I'll be honest at first I wasn't that impressed but you shouldn't always judge a book by its cover and it was actually pretty good.
xxx

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats