Saturday 16 October 2010

3,2,1 and I'm back in the room ...

... well the land of blogging!  Well it seems I've lost a week but it's all been good fun.  Last Sunday I went to a make and take hosted by the gorgeous Aimes and Kate from the A Passion for Papertrey Blog.  It was lovely to meet other people who love PTI products and I know I'll be keeping in touch with lots of the girls.


 
We made two gorgeous cards and I'll definitely be remaking them both again.


How cute is that car?


I then spent a couple of days at the office before coming home.  Normally I'd have found time to craft in an evening but this week I was preparing for this weekend and our annual Altrincham crop weekend up at The Nightingale Centre at Hucklow.  Woo hoo we're here and having a blast, it's one of my favourite places and I'm there with lots of my favourite people.
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so eye-catching Claire - I love them! I also love the Nightingale Centre! I've been there a few times on residential trips with children from school - so peaceful and a lovely place to escape for a few days. I can't think of a nicer setting for a few days crafting ... sigh! xxxx

Stat counter


View My Stats