Saturday 1 September 2012

Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog

If it's time for the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge Blog it must be the 1st of the month and hurtling towards Autumn, we welcome September. This month the challenge is gold. So after a little panic at not having anything gold, I remembered I'd done a gold leafing project for a magazine ages ago. So armed with some gold foil, an eCraft machine, a file from SVGcuts.com and some card, I made this fabulous bird cage

I've got say as with most of the eCraft projects that I tackle, I'm totally amazed that this 3d project is made from little more that 3 sheets of 12" x 12" card. Here it is in bits:


And part assembled

Don't forget to enter the challenge to be in with a chance of a fabulous prize.

Today has been another exciting day with a couple of major unexpected things coming out of the blue. But it is the night for a blue moon, so maybe I should have expected the extraordinary to happen. Anna and I are going to Carfest North, courtesy of the florist in Nailsworth. Ok I'm working that day but I'll get there as fast as I can as it was an opportunity not to turn down, as we both so wanted to go. I love that I have people as crazy as me in my life and who look for adventure wherever they can. Also tonight I love Facebook. If life really is all about random adventures then Facebook can really help in just helping guide the way and making plans.

Goodnight

Love ya

Ginger

xxx

 

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

OMG, this is amazing ( think I will have to nab your ecraft) I only need one, lol

Lovingt his so much x

Yvonne said...

OMG, this is stunning!
I think you will have to lend me your ecraft ( well you have enough to play with)!
Just beautiful .

Chrissy said...

Hi claire,

This is fantastic, doesn't look like paper at all. Brilliant.

Chrissy xXx

Pam Leng said...

This is beautiful Claire such a lovely idea

Massive hugs Pam xxx

Stat counter


View My Stats