Monday 21 January 2008

Fun at Farnborough

Farnborough was a great show. It was the first time at this venue, it's been held at Thorpe Park until this year. A massive marquee but once inside it felt pretty cosy although it was a little worrying when the roof rattled due to the wind or the aircraft. Here you can see the Crafter's Companion stand. I got to do the make and take and had a fab 3 days meeting lots of lovely people, nice to see you Lins. I even got to meet 2 ladies (Joan and Linda) that I'd met whilst on a coach tour of Canada. I'm already looking forward to seeing you in April - hope the dates are OK.

Here's my make and take area. Matt just doing a little decoupage - we will convert you to craft!!
Here's the cards we made, a different colour each day, so I knew which day it was. We also made a 3D envelobox to go with it. Thanks to everyone that joined for make and takes and those that bought the Ultimate I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. All the papers, tags and toppers were printed off the florals CD onto satin paper.



Only 2 more weeks until Manchester!

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats