Wednesday 23 January 2008

Smoochie Manoochie

A little birdie (thank you Tracey) told me about these stamps that are available from craftycarrot and I love them. They are acrylic stamps and in the summer doodle set there are 2 flowers, a heart, grass and the cutest little birdie. I've had great fun playing with these stamps but only one card I can show you as the rest are off to Beautiful Cards. I've stamped onto acetate and then coloured in the image with ultra fine glitter, it looks even better in real life as it glimmers and glistens.



Happy Birthday Fran. Keep an eye out for the postie and sorry it's late xxx

2 comments:

Kae said...

Hello stranger :D There's an evidence pic on my blog that we did do something (apart from eating choccies) last Saturday... We missed you loads though!!
I see you're doing the GMex show as well... Hope to make it there :) So might see you then YAY :D

Love ya x

~x~

Kae said...

P.S. I NEED those stamps now!!!! I shall blame you lol.

~x~

Stat counter


View My Stats