Monday 26 April 2010

Back to work

What a better way to start the week than going to see some customers.  Going out to see customers has it's dangers though!  You try walking into a craft shop and not coming out having bought something.
Now I'm home again, I've managed a couple of quick cards. I was determined to use the last scraps of the kit I'd been using over the weekend.

This one is for the challenge to use a quote on your card over at  Charisma Cardz


This cute little frog is for challenge #004 over at Twisted Sketches, where the twist this week was to use buttons.


A little woo hoo - I made the top 5 over at Cupcake Craft Challenges, with my red and white charleston card.  Thank girls


I'm loving the time I've had for crafting in the last week or so, I just don't know how long it will last. No doubt I'll be working away again soon, so I'm making the most of it whilst I can.
I hope you have great week.


5 comments:

Juls said...

both these creations are just too gorgeous!! Loving all those dots!! Hugs Juls

nancy said...

super fun cards! love the texture and colored paper "dots" with the white! That frog is the cutest! awesome work!

Vee said...

Such a fabulous card. Lovely colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Unknown said...

Love your cards! That frog is adorable! Congratulations on making the top five! Well deserved it is too. Thanks for playing along a Twisted Sketches. x

Andria said...

Such beautiful work, can see why you made the top 3 and top 5 :)

Stat counter


View My Stats