Saturday 17 April 2010

Happy Stamping

Today I had a great day at crop, followed by a walk as the sun was still shining.  So how do you finish off a day like that - stamping of course.  I got to play with my new Beatrix Potter stamps from Crafter's Companion.  I love the way you can make a whole scene using the flower stamps (I think they might be foxgloves but don't hold me to that!) and one of the main images.  I'm entering this into 2 challenges:
A Spooful of Sugar where the lovely Nikki set a sketch challenge
Allsorts challenge where the challenge was stitching - mines the faux type :)


I made this cute gable box for the challenge at Dutch Dare where the challenge was to create a gable box.  I printed mine onto card printed from the Jemima CD before staminping the cute mouse onto it.

Last one for today is this cute little mouse.  I decided to go sepia with this one with a hint of blue.  I've entered it into Papertake Weekly challenge where the theme this week was cute.

1 comment:

Fleur said...

Wow some stunning creations,
Thanks for taking part in my first ALLSORTS challenge.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Stat counter


View My Stats