Saturday 17 April 2010

Jemima Puddleduck

Here she is ... Jemima Puddleduck.  Ever since we launched the first set of Beatrix Potter CDs people have been asking when Jemima would be making an appearance.  So she launches today, along with the Tale of Two Bad Mice.  Even though I've been away all week, I've still managed to get some cards made.  How could you not want to make cards with such beautiful images.
This first card I'm entering into the weekly challenge over at Cute Card Thursday.  This weeks challenge is texture.  So I used ribbon and flowers to create texture on this invertage card.

This second card shows the lovely Jemima decoupaged in a beautiful frame.  These soft colours remind of sping so with that in mind I'm entering this into a challenge over at Totally Paper Crafts where the challenge this week is spring.

Last but not least this little easel card.  I love easel cards, great impact but so simple to do.  I'm entering this into a challenge over at Meljen's Designs where the challenge is 3D.  So this card fits the bill being a 3D card plus it's got twisted pyrimage on it and the bow and buttons.


Just a quick note to all those who pop by my little blog - thank you :)

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Claire
aww gorgeous card, lovely image, lovely colours & papers, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

merniebug said...

I love your sweet little duck. Thanks for for joining us at Meljen's Designs challenge this week.

Cheryl said...

All of these are very lovely! Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Challenge this week.

Sprytebyrd said...

Lovely cards, Claire! I love your layering!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!! Good Luck on the challenge!
♥Dee (Spryte)♥

Emma said...

Such beautiful cards, gorgeous images and colours.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Stat counter


View My Stats