Tuesday 23 November 2010

Die Cutting Madness

Well I made it to the office today, in fact I was there before 9, which means a very early start!  I felt like I was packing forever, as I'm not home until Sunday.  As well as my clothes I had to pack lots of craft bits and pieces, ready for Craftaganza :)
Talking of Craftaganza, Kamala and I sat last night and became die cutting queens.  Prepping for 80 delegates takes some arm power but we're getting there.  Why did I think it was a good idea to use so many die cuts!!
I also have to tell you about my fabulous dinner tonight, pancakes made from rice and lentils filled with potato curry - I love you Kamala.
Here's a couple of little cards I've made.  How great is this for a teenager.  It was inspired by challenges at:
A Spoonful of Sugar - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - go with the flow


Supplies used:
Stamps - clearly hand stamped
Inks - versamark, distress inks black soot and barn door.
Spray and sparkle - iridescent

This card was inspired by the challenge at:
Papertake Weekly - cut it out


Supplies used:
Stamps - clearly hand stamped
Paper-  SWALK CD2
Punch - Martha Stewart doily lace
Colouring medium - Copic Ciaos

Right I'm off to bed to rest my winding arm as there's more die cutting to be done tomorrow.
Good night.
xxx

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F xx Jenny xx

GlitteryKatie said...

Love your winged card- VERY rock 'n' Roll!!

Stat counter


View My Stats