Saturday 13 November 2010

Peter Kay

Tonight we've been to see Peter Kay, it was a bit of an outing - 24 of us!  I'm just glad Steve made it to the North East on the train today!  As most of the people I work with have never met him (I've been there 3 years), they were starting to think he was my imaginary boyfriend!


 We headed off on a coach up to Newcastle and to La Tasca, where we had a mighty feast of fabulous Tapas, I think we had one of everything off the menu.  Even so I managed dessert of Ice Cream with Baileys over it.  We then finished the meal with Licor 43, which Steve introduced us to.  I think we may now need to go on holiday to Spain to get a bottle of it!


As for Peter Kay, he was side-splittingly funny.  I swear he must have been at our table earlier in the night with some of the things he came out with!  Too funny.

Just one card to share with you today that I made earlier in the day.  This one was inspired by the challenge at:
Chicken soup - recipe #20


 Supplies used:
Clearly hand stamped kit - 3 Birds/Crafter's Companion
Sheena Douglass white embossing powder
Patterned paper - SWALK CD2
Ink - distress ink crushed olive
Nestabilities - half moon squares
Border punch - Martha Stewart - two dot punch

Still giggling on my way to bed.
xxx

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats