Monday 15 November 2010

It's nearly crop time

It's the Altrincham crop this Saturday, so here's what I've done with this months kit.  I was inspired by the sketch over at:
Twisted sketches - sketch #75, circles (I extended the sketch over a double page)
It's not the greatest photo due to the light but the colours are lilac with some green in there too.


As always I can't let those scraps for to waste so here's a card I made, with inspiration from:
Get sketchy - sketch #64


The paper in the kit are Kaiser and the stamp on the card is Papertrey Ink, from the Everyday Buttons set.

Thanks for popping by.
xxx

3 comments:

Lalo said...

what a pretty LO...the colors are great and I love how you used this weeks "twisted sketch" and turned it into a double page...super cool...and then used your scraps super awesome!!!

Aimes said...

What a pretty LO and a beautiful card! Love the subtle colours and layout of the card!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I love that you made it a double page layout! How clever!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Twisted Sketches.

Stat counter


View My Stats