Wednesday 9 June 2010

Busy, busy

Whoosh - where is this week going to.  I feel that I'm running as fast as I can but going backwards.  I was supposed to do some project work today but there wasn't a chance so that's my weekend taken care off.  I'm not really complaining it's project work with paper and glue and I'll be spending the weekend in good company, so not too bad.  I'll just have to put another project on the back burner for now ... and smile!
So what makes this girl smile?  Today just one little card.
Inspired by the challenge at A Passion for Papertrey - using chipboard.
I used the last little scraps of the paper I'd stamped last night to make this gatefold card.  The chipboard was naked (giggle!) until I sprayed it with cosmic shimmer mist.  I love this stuff, there's so much you can do with it.


So I'm not going to get anything on the to do list done tomorrow as I'm out at a customers but I know it will be a lovely day.  So the to do list will need to wait until Monday!
Keep smiling
xxx

3 comments:

PatR said...

Love the card and nice to hear you are keeping busy. Hope you had a good day with the customer and have an even better weekend crafting.
Love, Pat xx

Ann said...

Oh fab stamped paper! Gorgeous colour combination. Great card.

Aimes said...

What a fab card! I love the pattern you've created and although your chipboard would be fine 'naked' (tee hee!) it looks so sophisticated in the Cosmic Shimmer Mist!
Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Stat counter


View My Stats