Saturday 12 June 2010

Playing Out

One of the great things about Hucklow is the play area in the grounds and as big kids we had to have a play.  Here's me, Gwyneth and Elaine tackling the assault course!





When it came to the swings there's only 3 big swings and a kids swing so one of us had to go in the kids swing.  Guess who?!!  And yes I did get back out of it on my own ... just.



Anna was with us but was busy making her cake up out card when we were playing out.
So more homework today and writing it up but I did manage a little card inspired by the sketches at:
Allsorts - lace and/or buttons - I went with buttons


The whole card is make with my supplies from Papertrey Ink.
xxx

1 comment:

Fleur said...

Hi, looks you all had a real fun tim.
A lovely card, fab use of buttons
Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Stat counter


View My Stats