Wednesday 22 September 2010

Going Up North

Today I'm off up to the office for a couple of days, so before I leave here's a couple of cards I wanted to share with you.  I have had my Papertrey Ink supplies out again - they just make crafting so easy - I like easy!
This card was inspired by challenges at:
The Playdate Cafe - colour challenge - red, turquoise, leaf green, black, white
MelJen Designs - recipe, 1 ribbon, 2 flowers, 3 brads - I promise there's two flowers, they're just layered on top of each other!
Totally Papercrafts - happy birthday


Supplies used:
Stamps - PTI wishing you
Inks - PTI ripe avocado and pure poppy
Scalloped card blank - craftwork cards
Patterned paper - PTI Beautiful Blooms
Brads - Bazzill

For this next one I've gone a little bit Christmassy.  It was inspired by challenges at:
Just us Girls - colour challenge, red, green and black
Cute Card Thursday - tweet or flutter - I went flutter with my little bird
Stamptacular - grid challenge - spot the grid paper in the background
A Passion for Papertrey - hip to be square - I can see at least 3!


Supplies used:
Stamp - Penny Black in a pear tree
Ink - PTI ripe avocado
Patterned paper - PTI, beautiful blooms, 2008 bitty dots basics, 2008 bitty box basics
Lots of adhesive gems and some black stickles and of course some gingham ribbon

See you in a couple of days.
xxx

16 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Claire

gorgeous cards hun lovely images and I love that gingham ribbon, thanks for using my sketch and joining us at pbsc

Joey.x

Leah l'Orange said...

lovely creations, Ginger! fabby take on our sketch challenge this week - i love the big brads! so glad you've joined the Charisma Gals - thanks for playing! :D

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

These cards made my heart sing and my fingers reach for the papers. They will be lifted before midnight. ;) Thanks for the inspiration!

Lauretta See said...

so very nice :) thank you for joining us this week on the MELJENS challenge. Good Luck!

tea_bag said...

wonderful cards hugs alma xx

AKiteFlier said...

great cards. Love the images. Thanks for coloring with JUGS this week. We appreciate your participation.

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful cards, Ginger! I just love those big, chunky brads!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Recipe challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for joining CCT this week. Kim

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I keep my promises. ;)
http://keepitsimplemakeitgreat.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-told-you-so-ginger-love.html

Annette said...

Gorgeous cards, all! Love the layout & colours too! Thanks for joining our "grid" challenge at SSC this week.

Eileen said...

Both gorgeous gorgeous cards. Eileen x

Kathryn B said...

Beautiful cards!

Thanks for joining Just Us Girls this week!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous cards. Love the colours and the paper with those big spots is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Kath Stewart said...

so sweet and I love those cute gingham bows.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Andrea M said...

Fantastic cards! Beautiful :) Wonderful take on the color challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous cards.
luv
Debby

Stat counter


View My Stats