Monday 27 September 2010

We have a winner

The lucky winner of the £30 CSN stores voucher is ...

Congratulations Ziggy (ziggy2407).  Send me an e-mail and I'll let you have the code for your voucher.
A big thank you from me to everyone that entered.

Just one little card for tonight.  I'm loving embossing at the moment and this card was inspired by challenges at:
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas
Dutch Dare Challenges - Operation Write Home


Supplies used:
Coredinations cardstock
Sizzix embossing folder
Stamps - PTI faux ribbon
Circle punches

I'm still getting over the weekend, so off early to bed tonight.
xxx

5 comments:

ziggy2407 said...

That is a beautiful card. Thank you so much for picking me as your winner - I am stunned

Anonymous said...

Lovely Claire; the embossing shows up so well on the red card. I like the way you've turned the sketch around. Clean, simple and elegant! xx

Michelle Singer said...

Beautiful card. I love the clean and simple look you created. Thanks for joining in on DDCC and supporting OWH.
Hugz,
Michelle

Desire Fourie said...

Loving this card with its gorgeous colours and design. Thanks for taking part over at DDCC this week.
Hugs
Desire
{DDCC DT member}

副収入 said...

最低時給1万円!?誰も知らない驚愕の副収入・・・会員登録すれば今すぐにでも開始できます!!今月ピンチな方・お金を稼ぎたい方はココで稼いで下さい

Stat counter


View My Stats