Saturday 11 September 2010

Adorables Sneek Peak - Day 6

I know some of you will have seen the new range launched on TV yesterday but as my cards stay with me and don't go down to the TV as I need them for some upcoming demo days, you won't have seen this one.  How cute is this little boy - he reminds me of my friends little ones with all that curly hair.  The background papers are from the Adorables CD.
I'm popping this into the challenges over at:
Daring Cardmakers - Mask-erade - I masked the boy to make sure the window stamped in the right place
A Crafty Little Place - sketch challenge - I flipped the sketch horizontally
The Shabby Tea Room - tag you're it - I stamped my sentiment onto a tag
Fab 'n' Funky - what eva
Paper Cutz - use a tag


Thanks for popping by and don't forget to leave a comment on any or all of the days of my sneak peeks. The more days you visit the more chance you'll have of winning the prize which is a choice of 3 SWALK stamps, the co-ordinating CD and of course some Collall 3D glue gel because once you've tried it you can't craft without it!

xxx

23 comments:

Anne said...

Another yummy card Claire went for the full set will be stalking the posty til it arrives
Anne xx

ribenaruby said...

Too beautiful, love the curls on him too!

Sarah said...

Great card, love the image

PatR said...

Another lovely card Claire. I think this image is gorgeous, well they all are aren't they? Have a good weekend.
xx

Christine said...

fabulous card, love the image you have used - he's so cute with his hand in his pocket lol

GiuliaG. said...

How sweet is this card...I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz.

Diane said...

beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz.

Nicole said...

Great card! Sweet image! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

How cute is that little boy with his hand in his pocket! Love the blues on this card too! Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz!
Melissa

Jeri said...

Darling card. That is a super image. Thanks for sharing this card with us at PCC.

Anonymous said...

Oh Claire, how gorgeous is this?! He's got hair like my youngest granddaughter - so lovely. I love the frame and pearls xx

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Ginger the way you altered the composition of the sketch is fantastic. It really serves your image better this way. That little guy is certainly ALL BOY! How cute! I can just see one of my brothers, or nephews even, doing something like that. Hehehe! Very well done!

Smiles!
Gwen DTC ~ A Crafty Little Place

Nicole said...

Gorgeous work, Ginger! Love the pearly details especially! Great take on the ACLP sketch, so happy you joined us! Nicole - ACLP DT

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I love the colors, intricate border punch and ribbon. Very pretty with the pearls too. Thanks for sharing at ACLP

SaraDavies said...

Loving the card Claire! And well done on covering so many challenges with it!!!
Loving all your sneak peaks - iv'e been checking in daily to see what you've been up to!!!
sara xxx

Lisa said...

How adorable is this little guy!! Your card is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at PCC!

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely card, Claire!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP this week!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at PCC this week.
Hugs
Sam xx

Lynda said...

Fantastic card Claire - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous! What a sweet image and lovely papers and border punch! Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x

~*Joni said...

Ginger this little choir boy is so cute! I love how he's into the song, great sentiment to coordinate as well. ;) Thank you so much for joining us this week in our sketch challenge!
~*Joni ACLP DT

girlia said...

Beautiful, Beautiful card

Janeyc49 said...

This card is beautiful - love your layout.

Stat counter


View My Stats