Wednesday 1 September 2010

Challenge Time

I can't believe it's the first of the month already!  This year is flying by at an alarming rate.  But as it is the first of the month it's time for the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge and we have a fabulous sketch for you this month, kindly supplied by the lovely Leann.  We'd love to see your creations, so please come and join us.  It's even easier to join in now as you can use any products in your card but you get a double entry for the prize if you use a Crafter's Companion image.

SARA HAS KINDLY DONATED A £30 VOUCHER TO SPEND ON THE CRAFTER'S COMPANION WEBSITE FOR THIS MONTHS PRIZE


As it's nearly back to school time I decided to get Popcorn School Days stamp set out, with the papers to match from the Popcorn Kids CD.  He's so cute with his little satchel and I'm loving how the pastel colours worked. 

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Colour create - pastel lilac, yellow and mint
Stamp something - back to school
The Crafty Pad - Simply Pearls
Creative Card Crew - back to school
Papertake weekly - Just the one - button
The ABC challenge - C is for charm


I've even remembered to note down which Copic Ciao pens I've used:
Popcorn - C1, C3, C5
Bag - BV000, BV02
Blanket and apple - YG000, YG03, G000, Y000, Y02
They're all available here


I'm going to try and do this much more often as it's a great reminder for me as well as sharing this with anyone that pops my by blog.


Other items used include:
The ribbon, adhesive pearls and button are from the depths of my stash!

I'd love to see you what you do with this sketch so please come and join us at the challenge blog just click HERE

Thanks for popping by.
xxx

5 comments:

cats whiskers said...

A perfect image for this time of the year dear, I just love the soft colours you have used on this card, and that is one of my Fav Popcorn images
Hugs jacqui x

maxine said...

A lovely card so cute, great lo and colour combo thanks for playing along at The crafty pad this week.

Mina said...

gorgeous card, I love the spotted paper...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Yvonne said...

Oh my, this is such a fresh looking card. Just love the colours.. and popcorn looks so sweet in this layout!

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a cute card. Love your dp choice. What a wonderful image too! Wow well done! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew
Denise
CCC DT

Stat counter


View My Stats