Monday 30 August 2010

Manic Monday

I have so much homework to do I don't know where to start.  Not that I'm complaining as it's all paper and glue.  I was at a barbecue yesterday, so I'm having to try and get as much done today as possible.  So much so that I left Wales at 6am to get home!
As it's magazine work and new releases I'm working on I can't share just yet but what I can share is some more recently published magazine work.  These cards were published in Cardmaking & Papercraft for 6 cards made with one stamp.  I loved the challenge of this commission.  It was great thinking or different ways to use the same stamp. The stamp was from Hobbycraft and all the papers were from an 8" x 8" paper pad from Making Memories.
This first one I just stamped onto plain card and cut round the flower.  I'm entering this one into the challenge at:
Allsorts - Park inspiration


For this card I used fusible fibres on the stamp.  I love the texture you get in the flower.  This one is going into the challenge at:
Twisted sketches - sketch #22 - edge
I turned the sketch 90 degrees


Here's the last one for today.  I stamped the image with versamark before chalking over it to bring out the detail.  I'm entering this one into the challenges at:
2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's sketch #60 - I turned this one 90 degrees
CRAFT - milestone birthdays/anything goes - I'm going somewhere in between, it's birthday but not a big one.


It's lovely having an extra day off.  Steve's away at a stag do, so it's been me, the TV and craft all day - bliss.  I hope you've had a great bank holiday too.
xxx

7 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely cards, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

brenda said...

A really super selection of cards, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

p.s: Did you know we are looking for new DT memebrs at our sister challenge Penny Black at Allsorts http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

very cute cards!

cnelson said...

such lovely cards!!

Mummylade said...

this is lovely, I love the textures. Thank you so much for entering my garden challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Unknown said...

your cards are so cute - looks like you have fun making them. Thanks for sharing them with us
:) Kazan

scotspanda said...

fabulous cards as always Claire

thanks for joining in the Allsorts fun this week

Amanda xx

Stat counter


View My Stats