Thursday 26 August 2010

Colour Me Crazy

Today I went to work and learned to colour in! I told you I had the best job in the world. We had some Copic training today which was great to learn some new things (the brush end of the Ciao pens has a grey rim around it - trust me it made my day!) and you can colour your hair with hem - yes I was the guinea pig. It was also great to know that what I'd already taught myself was going in the right direction.


Jayne & Sara


After work, although I don't think you can really call it that, I went to stay with my lovely friend Debbie and we snuck out to go and get some dinner and ended up at Wethersponns.  As it's Thursday night it was curry all round.  Debbie didn't eat all this we shared the plate on the right!  But she is looking lovingly at it!


As always we managed to fit in a trip to Tesco and were more impressed by the kids books than the clothes.  When did we Timewarp back to the 80's!  Shoulder pads, leather trosers, culottes, ra-ra skirt, suede boots, gold in everything!



We were that putstanded by the clothes we even took some photos!




So clothes wise the only thing that landed in the basket were some very pink babygros for gorgeous little Evie.

We did manage some cutting out tonight but I can't share that just yet.  But I do hace a card that was published in Quick Cards made easy.  It's all made on the Ultimate Pro along with the sweet treats embossing board from Crafter's Companion.  I'm entering it into the challenge at:
Meljen's Designs - Happy birthday


A good day all round
xxx

3 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, such a fun cupcake! And it looks like you had a fun day, too!! :O)
Thanks so much for joining us in our Birthday challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Eiglas said...

By gum Claire! You certainly know how to enjoy 'work'! LOL!
Good luck for the DT call!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Nicole said...

AW, what a cute cupcake! Thanks for playing along at Meljen's Designs; the new challenge has been posted, hope to see you again this week! Nicole - MD DTC

Stat counter


View My Stats