Tuesday 24 August 2010

Home Sweet Home

We landed back at Gatwick this morning, although remind me not to fly with BA again.  The whole entertainment system failed, they managed to get most people on a single video but I had nothing at all to watch all the way home and to be honest the flight crew looked like it happened all the time, so really weren't interested!  Anyway the journey home in the car was fine and let's be honest I slept for most of that!
After we popped to see Steve's Mum we got home but the great thing about staying in a house while your away is that you can do your washing as you go along, so you don't hace loads to do when you get home.  The up side of that is that you can make a couple of cards with a kit that's been delivered when you were away.  So with this months Scrap-a-Gogo Greetings kit I made a couple of cards.  This first one was inspired by challenges at:
Dutch Dare Challenges - Tamara's sketch
Tuesday Taggers - inspired by a poem
Flutterby,
Buttefly,
Floating flower
in the sky.
Kiss me with your
Petal wings
Whisper secrets
Tell of Spring

I'm loving these big Prima butterflies.  I probably would never have treated myself to them but as they're in the kit they feel like they're free.


This second one was inspired by challenges at:
Papertake Weekly - recipe 3-2-1, 3 stickers, 2 gems and 1 ribbon
Ooh la la - elegant ladies


So I'd better get an early night as it's back to work in the morning.
xxx

9 comments:

Dianna said...

Gorgeous card, Ginger! Thanks for playing with us at Inspirational Card Sketches this week!

Wendi said...

Oh wow what a beautiful card and so very very elegant I love your colour combo too
Thank you so much for joining us at ooh la la this week
I do hope we see you again
Wendi

Nicola said...

Wow what gorgeous cards you have created.Thank you for joining us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

Unknown said...

The cards are stunning. I LOOOOVE the butterfly. Thanks playing along with TT this week
hugs
Ildiko

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Great cards!! Thanks for joining Inspirational Card Sketches this week and such a great take on the sketch!

Zoechaos said...

WOW wonderful kits all those pretty things to work with. Beautiful cards thank you for sharing your butterfly poem with us at TT this week. xx Zoe

Jackie said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely cards with us at ICS this week :)

Unknown said...

Both gorgeous projects x Thanks for playing along with Tt this week x Janet

Dawn♥ said...

Both cards are beautiful. Nice job using the ICS sketch. :)

Stat counter


View My Stats