Wednesday 18 August 2010

All in a days shopping

We headed back separately from St Pete's this morning and Steve and I made a stop at Ellenton Outlet Mall, where we did a little bit of shopping including 3 pairs of trainers, flip flops, T-shirts, vest tops and even a new jumper - yes in 97 degrees Fahrenheit I bought a new jumper!
We then headed across to Anna Maria Island, which is really chilled out.  We got to see the Sunshine Skyway Bridge from across the bay.


Then it was time to eat again and I decided to take it easy today and have a small but perfectly formed and rather delicious prawn salad.


So then it was back to Ian's for more chilling out and my latest vice - White Zinfandel!!
Whilst the others watched a film, I watched from the kitchen table surrounded by my crafting supplies and made a couple of cards.  This first one was inspired by challenges at:
Totally Gorjuss - aqua
Twisted sketches - sketch #20, fabric - I've used felt flowers for the fabric and turned the sketch 90 degrees
CRAFT - photo inspiration - it was the colours that inspired me
I'm still surprised I've managed to walk away from this card and not add more to it!



Next is a card inspired by challenges at:
One Stop Craft - Oriental Delights
CPS - Sketch #180
I was lucky that the Lush pad from Kaiser had some Oriental designs in or I'd have been scuppered.


Brining up the rear is this card inspired by challenges at:
2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's Sketch #59
Stamp Something - Fairytale Somethings - my Fairytale is Chicken Licken
This uses some more of my Papertrey Ink stash and stamps.


Goodnight and sleep tight.
xxx

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous creations! Love the photo's, looks like a beautiful place. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week x

Mary J said...

What a lovely set of cards! I especially like the CAS one - it's so difficult to not add more to them!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and hope to see you for our next challenge!

Lisa Andrews said...

YUM! Can I come for lunch??? LOL, jk. Your card is lovely! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at OSCC.

Suzi Mac said...

Lovely cards, my fav is the oriental one, great papers. Thank you for joining us this week at OSCC, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x

Regina Mangum said...

Very sweet! Thank you for play with us at 2S4Y this week!

papertrails leaver said...

cute cards! That salad looks delicious! I love the chick card best because it's so cute!

Anam_Kihaku said...

sweet cards :) love your interpretation of the Twisted Sketch.

Lea L. said...

Very nice cards!! Great job with the CPS sketch!

♥♥♥Lea

tea_bag said...

Fab creations and that prawn salad looks yummy hugs alma xx

Karen Howard said...

What lovely cards!!! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog:
www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

cnelson said...

lovely cards and lovely post!

Unknown said...

everything looks wonderful including that salad!!
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
Hugs
K

Rose said...

Gorgeous cards, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week and good luck.

Rose x

Trimgym said...

Fab card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Stat counter


View My Stats