Thursday 5 August 2010

All in a good days work

I know I often say I love my job but it's true, I really do.  Today was one of those days that just made me smile.  I was at Cardcraft Plus at Preston doing a demonstration and met some lovely customers - thank you for coming by my demonstration table to say hi and a very happy 50th birthday to Sharon.


It meant I got to play with my SWALK stamps all day and made a couple of cards. This one was inspired by challenges at:
Allsorts challenges - dressing up
Meljens Designs - clean and simple
I love the way that from the SWALK CD I can print all my papers in the same colour tone and they just work together so well.  I've stamped the image again onto patterned paper to make her dress and layer up her hat.


This one was inspired by challenges at:
CPS - sketch # 178


I didn't get home until 7pm but luckily Steve had got some food in for dinner and cooked me a fabulous steak sandwich with onions and mushrooms.  Fully refueled I had a little bit of me time, which obviously means crafting.  Just two little cards tonight.  The first on being inspired by challenges at:
Saturday Challenge - hot wheels
Tuesday Taggers - Lots of lovely Black - well quite a bit - it started out as a black card!
The ABC Challenge - A is for August - August means holidays to me and especially in Europe that always reminds me of the kids zipping around on scooters.
The papers are gorgeous Echo Park and the super scooter stamp is from Imaginisce.


This second one was inspired by challenges at:
Totally Gorjuss - Baby, baby
Charisma Cardz - Teddy Bears

I hope your day has had some fun in it.
xxx

12 comments:

Sue Jones said...

What a fab job! Though i know you work long hours LOVE your cards especially the swalk ones :)

scotspanda said...

loving all your cards, the first two are my faves tho the papers on the first are lush and the image oin the second is fabby!

thanks for joining in the dressing up fun at Allsorts this week :o)

Amanda xx

Deb said...

All fabulous cards, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Unknown said...

Love the scooter card, Ginge...it really pops :D
L xx

Unknown said...

Love the scooter card, Ginge...it really pops
L xx

Nicola said...

Hi Claire, was in Staples yesterday, no wonder you werent there, what a lovely creative day you had, gorgeous cards too!!
Hope to bump into you soon, you could always pop in for a cuppa when you're down this way.
Nicola.xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great cards

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Wendi said...

Wow what fabulous cards each and every one is a beauty
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

PatR said...

Love all your cards Claire especially the SWALK 'cause they are just gorgeous, I love them to bits. The scooter one is so cool. Thanks for playing along with the TT challenge again this week.
xx

Sprytebyrd said...

Such pretty cards! I love them all!
Thanks so much for joining us in our CAS challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Distressed Miss said...

Great Scooter card, love your design.
Thanks for joining us at ABC.
Hugs
Clare
x

Lisa said...

All are wonderful! Thanks for playing with MelJens this week:)

Stat counter


View My Stats