Friday 13 August 2010

Woo hoo – it’s holiday time


I know I've only just come back from Chicago but this time I'm going away on holiday. We're off to Tampa, Florida, where we'll meet up with my gorgeous sister and her fella. So when you travel to Gatwick the night before your flight, what do you do in the hotel, once you've had a glass of wine? Make a couple of cards of course! Yes, I've brought some card making bits & bobs away with me.  One of the things I've brought with me are the super cute 6" x 6" paperpads from Kaisercraft.  As well as the papers, which some have flocking and foiling on, they have die cut elements in them, like borders, tags and frames.



This first card was inspired by challenges at:
Daring cardmakers – Tree-mendous
Cute Card Thursday – Tree-mendous


 
This card was inspired by the challenge at:
Meljen's Designs - I see double
Sweet stampin' challenge - favourite stamp/image - well as you can see this set is my favourite today!


This cardwas made just because I was having so much fun with my Up, Up & Away stamps from Papertrey Ink and that lovely paperpad from Kaiser.  I love making a matching set of cards.

 
So tomorrow we have a nice relaxing start as we don't fly until lunch time.  I love being on holiday.
Plus Steve and I have been together 11 years - Happy Anniversary.  AS we're going away we thought we have the next week or so to celebrate - I know, any excuse!!
xxx

6 comments:

Lynda said...

I love your tree-mendous creation - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Lythan said...

HOw strange that two of us card challenges had the same quite random dare this week. Love your card and the subtle colours on the others too. Have a fab time away and thanks for joining in with DCM this week:)

Unknown said...

Fabby card hunni...love ho simple but effective they are.. thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Kathy said...

ooooh I love those papers - I think I need to go a-shopping!

Your card is just perfect for The Daring Cardmakers'
Tree-mendous theme this week

Sprytebyrd said...

Great cards, Ginger!

Thanks so much for joining us in our "I See Double!" challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Kim

Stat counter


View My Stats