Wednesday 11 August 2010

Nearly Time For Crop

It's nearly time for our monthly crop, although I won't be there this month, so my lovely friend Gwyneth is holding the fort.  Thank You xx
I have however, at the last minute, managed to do a couple of layouts with this month's crop kit.  The kit features lovely papers from the Flutterby Collection from KaiserCraft.
This layout was inspired by the challenge at:
Chicken soup - recipe #6 - yep it was the scalloped edge that got me going


I love it when I manage to get two layouts out of one kit.  This next layout is my sister and her boyfriend who are so much in love.  I've added a little bit of chipboard to the kit and cut and embossed some butterflies using a Cuttlebug die and matching embossing folder.  The lovely flourish stamp is from Papertrey Ink's fancy flourish stamp set.
This one was inspired by the challenge at:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Pretty in Pink


With all the card making I've been doing, going back up to 12" x 12" was pretty scary!  But I'm happy that's there's 2 more layouts for my album.  I really must get my finger out and scrap more of my Italy pictures.
xxx


1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful page hunni..just stunning x
Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Stat counter


View My Stats