Monday 9 August 2010

Comes up for air

Oh my, I decided it was time to tidy my craft room this weekend!  It still looks worse than when I started but I think I must be making progress as there are several large boxes on the way to friends and there's a heap more that needs to go to new homes.  It meant that I didn't get to craft but I'm hoping when I finish I'll know what I've got, where to find it and be able to fully embrace my creativity.
I have to say that although I was clearing out, the fabulous parcel that arrived on Saturday morning from A Passion for Papertrey, is not going anywhere but in my to keep pile.  So much so I've even used some already!  A great big thank you to Aimes and Kate for my lovely prize and super cute card xx

So here's what I've been making with these gorgeous goodies and my new Up, up and away stamps (thank you Julie xx).  This first one was inspired by challenges at:
The Secret Crafter - It's a man's world
Twisted Sketches - card sketch #19, stripes
Ooh La La - spots and dots


This second card is dinky but it makes me smile and was made with a stamp that's been at the back of the cupboard for years but as soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to use it:
Clean & Simple - sketch #102
One Stop Craft - summer fun - ladybugs remind me of summers as a child


Last but as ever by no means least this card was made with the lovely Seaside papers and mini cards from October Afternoon and was inspired by challenges at: 
2 sketches 4 you - Laura's sketch 58
Totally Papercrafts - by the sea
The Pink Elephant - Summer Fun


I definitely prefer making the mess than tidying it up!!
xxx

19 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Claire
Great cards, wonderful array of papers and congrats on your little win.
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week
Anne x

TracieB xx said...

Fab cards Claire and well done on your new arrival lol.

Thanks for joining us over at SCS Challenge.

TracieB xx

Lelia Pierce said...

Absolutely lovely! I love the Up, up and away card...I just bought that set at CHA. TFS!

XXX

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great cards

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Regina Mangum said...

Your cards are all terrific! Thanks so much for playing along at 2S4Y this week.

Unknown said...

I love that last card, Ginge, especially the mini card :D
L x

Anonymous said...

Very cute cards!

Sue said...

Hi Claire
oh it be lovely when you finished, did mine a while ago,fabulous cards,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Anne said...

All wonderful card but the first one is definitely perfect for our challenge at OLL this week. Thanks for taking part. Hugs x

Wendi said...

Oh wow your cards are delightful
I love them all
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la al this week
Wendi

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards, I love the balloons...

Fantastic Male card!!!

Thank you for joining SCSC this week

Vicky x

Unknown said...

some wonderful cards tthere...I love papertrey...well done on sorting the craft room!!

Thanks for playing at one stop xx

Paul said...

Great cards. I'm waiting for my first ever order from Papertrey to arrive and am so excited. Glad I could see what someone else has done with PTI products. I'm enjoying having a look at all these great male inspired cards - loads of wonderful ideas. Thanks for drawing my attention to your blog and letting me visit.
TFS
Paul

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

tea_bag said...

Claire what wonderful cards

Chrissie said...

I love all your cards.
Thanks for joining in our Summer Fun challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

cnelson said...

These cards are just as cute as can be!! LOVE them all!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful cards!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Silvia said...

Just love it! What a cute card you made. Thanks for joining us at TPE!

Stat counter


View My Stats