Tuesday 3 August 2010

Happy Stamping

Although I love travelling and all the adventures I have one of the best thing about coming home is access to my stamps and pens.  So as soon as I finished work today, which was a bit late as there was lots to catch up on, I got out my SWALK stamps.  I'm loving these little beauties and with tonight's cards I've now used all 12 stamps.  I feel better about having the full set now!
So here's what I've made inspired by challenges at:
Papertake Weekly - white and bright (I promise the purple is much more vibrant in real life)


This second card was inspired by challenges at:
Card Patterns - sketch 75
Totally Papercrafts - going to the movies - my card is a take on Singing in the Rain


Last and by no means least is this little easel card inspired by challenges at:
Stamp with fun - sketch challenge
Creative Inspirations - recipe challenge - 5 flowers, 3 papers and 1 ribbon



Not only am I happy from stamping but that's some of my prep done for a demo day I have in Preston on Thursday.
I hope your week is letting you have some creative time.
xxx

19 comments:

Andrea said...

Very nice card - great image - wonderful color - I like it so much. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

NGCARDS said...

A beautiful card hun! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Nicki said...

Oh WOW Clare, these are gorgeous, do love the SWALK set, soo cute!
Hope your well?
Take care
Nicki
x

Heather said...

This grandma card is super cute! Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at ICS!

Anita said...

Hi Claire! :) Your cards are beyond adorable!

Stacy said...

Oooh, I love purple! Great card, great to have you join us at ICS!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Love the purple and white, and I love your flowers. Clever use of ric rac! Thanks for playing with ICS!!

Nicola said...

What great cards. Love the images and such a great take on the sketch. Many thanks for joining us at ICS this week. Hugs Nicola

Anne said...

Wow, you've been busy, three fan cards.
thanks for playing along with Totally Papercratfs this week.

Anne x

Anne said...

thanks for playing along with Totally Papercratfs this week.
Your card is fabulous:)
Anne x

Nilla said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at SWF this week! Hugs Nilla

Sue Jones said...

They are adorable!

Lorraine A said...

fabulous cards :-) all of them are gorgeous and perfect movie title :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Caroline said...

WOW Gorgeous work, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations x x

Sue said...

Hi Clare
aww gorgeous selection of cards you have made, super cute images, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my goodness what a lovely card using ICS this week. Thanks for stopping by. The images on all your cards are just so dang CUTE.

Dianna said...

Adorable cards! Thanks for joining us at Inspirational Card Sketches this week!

Jackie said...

A fab set of cards. Thank you for playing along with us at ICS this week. :)

Mandy said...

Fabulous cards.

Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.

Mandy

Stat counter


View My Stats