Friday 27 August 2010

Busy but happy

I've been in a product development meeting all day today.   A long but very productive day and lots of fabulous new things planned for the next 12 months and beyond :D
It meant that there wasn't much time for crafting today but it did mean I got to spend the night at my friends again and aslo can share these cards with you that were recently in Papercraft Essentials.  They were all on the theme of shaker style but in bright colours.  I used papers from My Minds Eye and lots of gingham ribbon and buttons.
To get perfect bows with both tails at the back try using a bow maker.  I use the one that's on the Ultimate Pro from Crafter's Companion.
I'm entering this one into challenges at:
Daring Cardmakers - Thinking of you
Cute Card Thursday - No punches or dies



This card is being entered into these challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - Plain & Simple
Charisma Cards - hot, hot, hot - I used hot colours


This card is being entered into the challenge at:
Dutch Dare Challenges - vintage summer
The hearts were cut with my Slice.


I hope you're looking forward to the Bank Holiday.  I know I am.
xxx

7 comments:

BEARKIS said...

Прекрасни изпълнения!Най-много ме впечатли сърцето!Браво!

Lynda said...

Gorgeous cards Claire - thanks for joining in with our 'Pals' Dare this week.

Lynda xxx

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great set of cards. Love the great colors... that button heart is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at DDCC.

Joey said...

Hiya Claire

fantastic cards I love each one specially the button heart, thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey.x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a stunning set of cards. I love the bright colours and the way you have used the buttons on the heart. It's just gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Anne said...

oh wow fabulous cards!!! Love your clean and simple style
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week, hopefully we'll see you again soon
Anne x

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous cards, they are all fabulous! Thanks for joining us at DDCC!!

Stat counter


View My Stats