Saturday 28 August 2010

Super Saturday

A lovely way to start a Saturday is cuddled up on your friends sofa with one of her little people giving you a squeeze.  I headed home after lunch as I've got lots of homework to do - magazine work and preparation for a new launch ;-)  So although I've been busy card making I can't share those with you just yet but I can share the rest of the cards that were made for Papercraft Essentials.   This first one I'm putting forward for the challenge at:
Get Sketchy - sketch #53


CPS - sketch #182
One stop craft challenge - how sentimental


Another thing that made me smile today was making the top 3 at The Crafty Pad.  Thank you.


Good night and sleep well.
xxx

3 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card Ginger. Love the colour combo and design. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Val said...

This is a lovely card and great sentiment. Thanks for joining OSCC this week.
Hugs
Valx

PS: I have blog candy running if you would like to take part.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous cards Ginger I love the colours you have used thank you for joining our challenge at OSCC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stat counter


View My Stats