Tuesday 10 August 2010

The clean up continues

The major clear up operation in my craft room continues, although it still looks like a bomb's hit it!  How can that be when all these boxes contain craft stuff that's on it's way to new homes?!!


Well there's only so much tidying I can take before get itchy fingers to get a little inky.  So late tonight I made this bookmark card, so it's a little gift as well as a card.  I'm loving All Booked Up stamp set from Papertrey Ink and to make it even better, I have the matching dies too.  It was one of those cards that took a while to get there, it changed a little bit on it's creative journey.  It was inspired by challenges at:
Papertake Weekly - something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue - well this card covers the new with my new PTI stamps and dies and the blue - well does aqua count!
Get Sketchy - sketch #50 - I turned this one 18 degrees and made the little panel into a pocket for my bookmark.
Stampin' for the weekend - Back to school - I thought it would be nice to make a card for an older child going back to school, to encourage them to read.


I'm hoping I'll be back to some more crafting and less tidying soon but I know it'll be worth it in the long run.  It will, won't it?
xxx

9 comments:

Aimes said...

What a sweet bookmark card, Claire! I love your sponging of ink -it make it all soft and serene!
Thanks so much for playing along with us on A Passion for Papertrey - hope it fixed your inky craving for a bit ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Lovely card with a book mark! so elegant looking too! love the colours and distressing, TFS, HUgs always! G

Caryn said...

This is just gorgeous - has actually made me wonder if I need this set after all - doh!! Great little card.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Unknown said...

Ginge, that colour is beautiful...what is it called and who makes it?? Another lovely card
L x

Piana said...

Stop making me cry!!!! But love the page of us, se you in 3 days sis xxxx

Jill said...

beautiful card Ginger so elegant and I love the soft blue tones thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Kate's Makes said...

Oh this is so pretty, i love the soft colours and feel and great sentiment :o)

Thanks for joining in with the SFTW challenge and good luck!

Kate x

Lousette said...

Oooh Ginge, that is so purty!

Ann said...

Love cards and are a gift too and like you I just love All Booked Up - very pretty colourway.

Stat counter


View My Stats