Wednesday 25 August 2010

Back to Work

Not much time for anything today as there's lots to catch up on at work.  Lots of exciting things so I'm happy to be back.
I did have time for just one card, inspired by challenges at:
Twisted sketches - sketch #21, staple - I'm not a big fan of staples on my cards (I like them on other peoples!) so insted I used gems which are a staple in my crafting stash
 Chicken Soup - recipe #8 - I found the trigger a tough one this week but went with clean and simple text in bright colours
Stamp with Fun - card for a girl
Nearly all the supplies were from this months Scrap-a-gogo Greeting kit.  I'm really loving the colours this month.


So now I'm off to pack my bags and my Copics as I'm off to the office tomorrow morning.
xxx

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Very great card ! Wonderful detais. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as always Claire. xx

Lousette said...

Love what you have done using the different colours in the text. Everyone said that this was a hard one, but I love what you have done with it.

Unknown said...

Love the cherry blossom border, Ginge. I really must get mine out and USE it!!!!!!
L xx

Sue Jones said...

Very pretty card :)

Sue Jones said...

BTW - thanks again for my award- have left one for you on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

so cute!! :)

Stat counter


View My Stats