Wednesday 4 August 2010

Christmas Come Early

Inspired by some of the goodies I brought back from CHA I decided to make some Christmas cards tonight.  Yes I'm actually using paper that you can't buy yet!  It's the beautiful Very Merry range from October Afternoon, teamed with stamps from Kaiser Crafts.
This first card was inspired by the challenge at:
Get sketchy - sketch 49


This second card was inspired by challenges at:
Twisted Sketches - sketch 18 with the twist of tag
Stamp Something - Christmas in July


Now I have to stop myself buying more Christmas product as I have loads of stamps and papers to use up from previous years but I know what a sucker I can be for some new patterned paper!
xxx

2 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Lovely cards! I have to use up stash from the past few years before i get suckered in to the new stuf :)

Erin... said...

fabulous! love all the papers and a great shape for this one! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week!

Stat counter


View My Stats