Tuesday 11 December 2007

A few more cards

I've been busy making samples with my Stampin' Up! supplies. I think I was in a pink mood! I've used a couple of different sets Spot On, Simply Said, Pick a Petal, Cheers & Wishes and my new favourite Spot On jumbo wheel - you just roll it across the paper and voila a stamped background. It's so quick easy and effective I love it.
The colours are Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac and Whisper White.
















Also there is a flower for the lovely Jan who sadly passed away last Friday. It's going to be part of a paper flower tribute that some of her on-line friends are putting together. She was a great lady who put up a strong fight and will be sadly missed.



I've also been making some Christmas cards, a bit last minute but that's me!











And last but by no means least here's my latest advent presents. On the 10th I got this gorgeous keyring with my initial on and a bit of bling. Thank you for all my adorable gifts Shirl - I feel truly spoilt.
Today my gift giver changes to Jaffne and what a great start. 2 Sharpies in colours that I don't have and two ickle handmade soaps from Shetland. Thank you Jaffs and a very happy birthday xxx

3 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

I love your cards and the background print on the roller thingy is scrumptious!!
Thank you for all my advent gifts they have all been beautiful
xxxxxx

Shirley said...

I love those cards!
Maybe I neeeeed those stamps!

Suzanne said...

Loving all your cards Claire - and what wonderful pressies/creations from Jen too!

Stat counter


View My Stats