Sunday 9 December 2007

Stoke on Saturday

Despite the terrible weather I headed off to Stoke-on-Trent, to a crop run by the wonderful Kathryn. It was well worth the journey, I had a great day and got to meet some more lovely people and the homemade sausage rolls (thank you Christine) were yum. I'm hoping to go back next year, especially as the dates for the Stoke crop and the dates for our Altrincham crop don't clash and the girls are welcome at Altrincham any time. I also managed to get some cards made with my Stampin' Up! supplies. I'll get them photographed and put them up here soon.


In my advent swap I got 5 dinky rolls of ribbon, they're delightful. Thank you Shirl xxx

Then it was off to the Christmas Do at the cricket club. It was so nice to catch up with lots of people I haven't seen for a bit and the buffet was great especially the pavlova. So despite the rush and having to miss some of Strictly Come Dancing, I had a giggle, especially with Jo (that's her and me in the photo), Anne and Cath.

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats