Friday 14 December 2007

Finished at last

It's been a busy day today with my Stampin' Up! order arriving and shopping for tomorrows crop. As it's nearly Christmas we have a buffet at our crop, play bingo and have a mini-auction and a secret santa present swap. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

I can't believe I managed to finish this little house today - I started it a couple of months ago and then it sat in the pile of things to do/finish! It was all done apart from the glitter and just placing the trees and assembling the sleigh. The sleigh came about completely by accident, the swirly bits are from a sissix die and the idea grew from there. A lot of glitter is sprinkled all over the house!





I got another delightful gift in my advent swap today. These girls know me too well. I got gorgeous Rhonna Farrer clear stamps

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

i love, love, LOVE that house!

gwyneth said...

The pictures don't do it justice. I want to move in.

jo said...

That house is fab and love love love that sleigh!

Lyzzydee said...

Absolutely gorgeous my sweetheart!!

Stat counter


View My Stats