Monday 21 April 2008

I've been tagged

The lovely Heather has tagged me, so here goes:

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why?
Somebody funny - so Cameron Diaz, yep I know she's much taller and prettier than me!
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
ooo tough one! Ewan McGregor, I'm sure he could find a way to entertain me as for least favourite the list is endless!
3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
Rubber stamps, rock-a-blocks and anything sparkly

4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
A magic machine so I could visit my frineds anywhere in the world in an instant
5. What are the last three books that you read?
Do you read my blog!! I don't have time to read!
6. Qvc or create & Craft?
Create & Craft
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
DCWV

8. What is your claim to fame?
Had my photo taken with the mayor of Solihull wearing a cat hat


Now I have to tag 3 friends, so the lucky recipients are Lyzzy, Jaffers and Lemon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for playing along now tell me, what the eck is a rock a block? LOL!

xx lubs xx

Lyzzydee said...

Stop tagging me!!!

Anonymous said...

no way is Cameron Diaz prettier than yoand you make far better cards too!

ali
x.x.x.

Charlotte said...

I am SURE that photo wasnt there when you originally posted your Ally Pally post :) Best get that bloody Wii Fit out ;) xxx

Stat counter


View My Stats