Saturday 15 May 2010

Crop Day

Today was Altrincham crop day and as always I had a lovely day with my friends.  As we had a few birthdays to celebrate, Gwyneth, Valtina, Shirley & Elaine,  made little fairy cakes.  They're only 3 syns each on Slimming World, so not too naughty.
For some unknown reason my alarm went off at 6am this morning instead of 8am!  So being the positive little being I am I decided it was meant to be and got up and went for a walk.  At least that's my steps done for the day!
Other exciting news is that I actually got something made at crop today - 2 cards!  Don't laugh, it's better than normal.  I'm not the fastest crafter but as I was teaching the afternoon class getting anything done was an achievement.
The first card that I made was inspired by the challenge at:
Allsorts Challenge - Birthdays - happy 1st Birthday Allsorts Girls xx


All of the supplies for this card and the next one are October Afternoon.
I always like to have a couple of baby cards in the wings so I'm ready for when the happy day happens to any of my friends.  So this card was made, just because.


I was tempted to go to the cricket club on my way home but instead the pull of Dorothy and Britain's Got Talent was too much.  So I sat and did some cutting out and watched TV.

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Fab cards, I love the flower.
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week & good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Debs said...

Two beautiful cards - especially love the flower one.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Mummylade said...

this is lovely. Thank you so much for joining the Allsorts celebrations and good luck.

Stat counter


View My Stats