Friday 21 May 2010

I found it!

Yes - I found the remote for my i-pod docking station!  Where?  Under the case for the said carrier of course!!  But that means I was all packed and on my way to Debden.  I remembered to pick up my good friend Gwyneth and leave enough room in the car for her stash too.
We took the scenic route down and avoided the motorways a lot of the way.  The great think about that is that we found a fabulous pub, but as Gwyneth very kindly treated me, I don't have a receipt to share with you where it was!  But I can tell you the belly pork was fabulous as was the whole meal and the service.  Could we ever find it again?  I doubt it!




So onto Debden to meet some other crafting buddies.  I love you girls xxx  We spent the evening crafting and some of the girls watched Ashes to Ashes.  I decided it was time to do some colouring and made a few little cards. 

This first one was inspired by the challenge at:
Stampin' for the weekend - post pals
This was a very special challenge in that as well as making a card for a friend you could also send it to one of the children on Post Pals.  I sent mine to Kirtsy A.  I hope it makes her smile xx

This 2nd card was inspired by:
Meljen's Designs - seeing spots
I love polka dots so this challenge was right up my street


Last but not least Biscuit the Dog decided to make an appearance with inspiration from:
C.R.A.F.T. challenge - birthday or celebration


Have a lovely weekend.
xxx

8 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Awesome cards!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs in our Spots & Dots challenge this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥

PatR said...

Claire where are the veggies? Great cards!
Pat xx

Kate's Makes said...

Wonderful cards and thanks so much for joining in the SFTW and making a card for a Post Pal - Kirsty will love it! :o)

Kate x

Trimgym said...

Great card, thank you for joining in the celebratory challenge at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Eiglas said...

Cute card!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T for our Blogaversary!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Di said...

WOW these cards are fab! love the birdie!
Thanks for joining SFTW!
Big Hugs Di xxx

Lauretta See said...

beautiful.. WOW ;) these are all so awesome :) thanks for playing with us this week one the MelJens challenge. Good luck!

crafty amy said...

These are some super cute cards :D I have had to sign up as a follower. It sounds like you had a great time.
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Stat counter


View My Stats