Tuesday 11 May 2010

Wedding Day Wishes

Now I'm home my fingers were starting to get itchy - it happens if I haven't crafted for a few days.  Don't laugh it's true!  So I decided to look at some challenge blogs and this card was inspired by the challenge at:
Charisma Cards Challenges - it's all about weddings


This card was inspired by challenges at:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - sketch challenge
Papertake Weekly - shiny, sparkly & special
I promise this card has sparkle in real life.  The background paper is spot glittered all over.


All of the paper is DCWV linen closet - it's a beautiful collection, so delicate and just perfect for wedding cards.  The birds are glimmer chips and are beautifully embossed.

I also made the top 5 at Cupcake Craft Challenges for the card I make for Gwyneth - thank you girls :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wedding card. I know the feeling you get after being away from crafting for a few days, so I believe you!! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week hugs Bron GDT

Nicola said...

Thats beautiful Claire!
I love the tones you've used.
I couldnt not craft for days, I get itchy as soon as kids are in bed!!! Even though i've been doing it all day lol!!
Nicola.xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Such an elegant and sophisticated wedding card

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emmaxxx

scotspanda said...

wow two gorgeous cards I love them both, they are so elegant

thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Stat counter


View My Stats