Tuesday 18 May 2010

Tempting Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everybody.  I hope you're all enjoying the better weather.  In Manchester that's any day it doesn't rain!  I had to pop down to the Lowry centre this afternoon, it's a tough job you know!  As it was after work by the time I got there I also had to have a nosey in the Molton Brown shop.  I just love their products and their staff are always so lovely and as it's an outlet store you can get a bargain too.  So I did walk out with this lovely set - Heavenly Gingerlily :) 


I then had a walk around Salford Quays as the sun was still shining.  I was tempted to stop for some dinner but decided to head home and make salad topped with aspargus and char-grilled beef - very tasty.

So after all that luxury a little paper and glue was in order but still with a luxurious feel as this is an 8" scalloped card from Hunky Dory, topped with the lovely Jemima Puddleduck.  The inspiration for this card came from:
A Spoonful of Sugar - cute & girly

2 comments:

tea_bag said...

I am also a great fan of Molton Brown and use it most shower times, it sort of adds a little luxury to an every day event. Love your card hugs alma xx

PatR said...

Great card and love the Molton Brown stuff x

Stat counter


View My Stats