Monday 31 May 2010

Monday Madness

So the BBQ madness has continued into Monday.  Today there were more burgers but also pork kebabs.  No walk today though, so I've done most of my steps in front of the TV.  Not going out has meant that I had time to make a couple of cards.
This first card was inspired by challenges at:
Cupcake Craft Challenges - summer delights
The Pink Elephant Challenge - bright fun colours
A Spoonful of Sugar - Celebrations
So with summery cherries and bright colours all round this Popcorn card fits the bill.

 

This second card was inspired by the challenge at:
The Secret Crafter - Buttons and Blooms
I have fun with this October Afternoon paper and my Slice - I love my Slice :)


Last but not least and a little less bright is this card inspired by the challenge at:
Allsorts challenge blog - black, white and 1 other colour
More cutting with my Slice for the butterfly, the shaped mat and the word, and yes it's cut through glitter card.  All of the card for this one was from DCWV - thank you Michelle x


So that's the weekend over.  But it was fabulous.  Thank you Joanna and Ian we had a lovely time - although I'm not sure about being sucked into Mafia Wars!!

9 comments:

Debs said...

Fab cards- love the butterfly one. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

BB said...

hey honey, you are the "Queen of Slice!".. I can't wait to see you... luv ya more :)

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cards.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is so sweet ! Love the cherry paper ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

PatR said...

Lovely cards Claire.
xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Claire, as always! Thought I recognised you from BC - such a shame it's gone :( xx

Welcome! said...

Great cards!!! Love the popcorn bear one! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, it has a lovely summery feel. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

A triple delight!!!

Your bear card is adorable!!! I love those balloons.

Thanks so much for playing with us this week at The Pink Elephant!

Stat counter


View My Stats