Thursday 20 May 2010

Still can't find it!

What can't I find you may ask?  The remote for my i-pod docking station.  I've spend far too long tonight looking for it.  I know I had it last week during the power outage as this was the only electronic device that was charged up, so it's likely to be in my craft room ... somewhere!!  As I'm definitely a glass half full girl the good news is that I found my other step counter that I lost last year.  So maybe in another 6 months the remote will resurface.  With that in mind I stopped looking and decided to make a couple of cards.
This first one was inspired by challenges at:
Quixotic Challenges - How Sentimental! - Make a sentiment/word art the focus of your card/project
Cute Card Thursday - sketch challenge
Charisma Cardz - 3D


This second card was inspired by challenges at:
Card patterns - sketch 64
Papertake Weekly - say it with flowers


Right I'd better pack up my crafting stuff as I'm off to spend the weekend crafting with some friends.  Debden here we come :)

8 comments:

dstandard said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Faye said...

Ginger, both are gorgeous, totally. Good luck with the remote. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Deb said...

your cards are beautiful, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

whoistracy said...

What adorable cards! I just love all the pink you used.

Jenny said...

Great creation! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card - I love the colours!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

Leanne xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards.
luv
Debby

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

Stat counter


View My Stats