Monday 6 August 2012

Pretties for the kitchen

This month's Basic Grey kit was the cutest set of magnets, I've only made 3 so far and of course had to make some changes to ones in the kit to fit more with my kitchen. But they are looking rather fabulous on the fridge.


As there's still plenty of the patterned paper left, I also decided to make a menu planner to match (thank you Clare Brown for the inspiration). This will help keep on track with my healthy eating and planning my meals. So with a cheap pine frame, some Luminarte colour concentrate (hot cinnamon), some card, patterned paper and alphabet stickers my menu planner is complete.


Apologies for the weird angle of the photo but the reflection from the glass was causing havoc!

As you can tell from my blog post, I survived my step class, more than that I quite enjoyed it. I'm not sure my muscles would agree yet but they just need a bit of training!

Have a good week. Thanks for popping by.
Love ya
Ginger
xxx

No comments:

Stat counter


View My Stats